Updated March 6, 2013
Note: These ads are provided to all Full and Associate Members of the TMCC as a free service. All ads should be submitted to the webmaster.
These policies are subject to change. The TMCC does not evaluate any items listed for sale.
*NEW AD 33’ John Shuttleworth cat. - $120,000US - This is a bridge deck version of the Shuttle 31 - The boat has completed a three year circumnavigation, roughly half the trip sailed singlehanded. With 3 double cabins it’s one amazing boat for only 33’. Lying Norway See: http://www.sailfastnorway.no/en.html
*NEW PRICE 30' McAlpine-Downey Iroquois Mk I - asking: $22,900.00
A well-maintained racing-cruising catamaran capable of sleeping up to 8 and sailing at > 10 knots. Deck repainted in 2006. Located at Toronto Multihull Cruising Club in Ontario, Canada. Choice of 1997 Honda 4-stroke extra-long shaft or 2000 Honda 4-stroke long shaft. Both electric start. Roller-furling Genoa, Mainsail, Spinnaker. Fridge-drawer, Microwave, Alcohol stove. Propane stove available for reinstallation. Mast-head float, Stainless davits, 2 x 80 watt solar panels and tiller autopilot available for installation. 416-357-9996 Click here for spec sheet/photos
*SEARUNNER 31' FIXED WING - $28,000 - Sleeps 4, Yamaha 9.9 (controls to cockpit) Roller Furling, Sails (Cutter Rig, Main, Genoa, Yankee, Staysail, Drifter, Storm Staysail), Custom Dodger, Mosquito Enclosure, BBQ, cradles for winter storage, Anchors (25lb CQR, 22lb Bruce, 15lb Danforth) We can show the boat anytime! Please call Chris if interested: 705-606-0850 email: firstname.lastname@example.org click here for Mantra photo
*1996 Gemini 105M Catamaran - $89,000. After spending six amazing years cruising in the Caribbean aboard "Exuma Grouper" we are offering her for sale. Watermaker, Solar, Dinghy New Tuhatsu 20hp LS w.remote/power trim & much more. Contact us for details and full inventory. Doug Bauer - phone: 416-900-4984 email@example.com
*2008 Custom Built, Shuttleworth 8M Catamaran, we call, Dandee Cat - asking: $74,900.00 Ready to sail away, A unique Shuttleworth, de mountable 8M catamaran, new Bimini, New A/C electrical Panel, Carbon Fibre Mast, Pentax Doyle Sails, 15hp Evinrude, electric start, long shaft motor, 4- cosy double berths, galley, head, beautiful lines, lying Trenton, Ont. - for much more information, serious inquiries, please email, and send your contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here for photo
*Trailer-Tri 720 - $15,000 OBO - Ian Farrier Design, 7.20m LOA, 18” Draft, 16’ BOA/8’7” Folded. Ply/WEST epoxy, 2500lbs, HD Trailer w. brakes, 8hp Outboard w.charger, Full battened Main, jib, spinnaker, VHF, kickup centreboard/rudder, Electrical panel, Running/Int. lights, Standing Headroom under pop-top, Bimini/mosquito netting, Icebox, Sink, 2 burner propane stove, flipup cabin table, Porta Potti, Bunk Cushions, Sleeps 4. Jim MacKenzie 519-474-9164 email@example.com
*SEARUNNER 31' A-Frame - $40,000 - Renovated galley and head, repaired main hull following all surveyor’s recommendations. New lightweight composite rudder and centreboard (originals kept). Complete rig from a Farrier 31, step installed. New marine head and holding tank. Wheel steering. For history, see http://sv-timemachine.net/for-sale For details see: www.sailboatlistings.com/view/27220 contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
* BUCCANEER 33 - $12,000 Lock Crowther Designed fast cruiser/racer Trimaran. Build with marine plywood, epoxy, glass, and carbon fiber. Auxillary power is an OMC saildrive 15HP. Has four sails Main, Jib Geni and Storm Jib. The boat will do 25 Knots on a beam reach in the right conditions. It sails well in all conditions. It will point up to 40 degrees. Lying Bath Ontario. Contact me for a complete list of equipment. 613 389 3716 click here for Photo
* NEWICK TREMOLINO II - 1991, 23' - Half Moon amas, Supercat mast. Forward crossbeam needs repair or replacement. Main Sail and CDI furling Genoa - new. Backup Main and Genoa. Mast Light, running lights. Cockpit enclosure. 43lb. Motorguide Electric motor with solar charger. No Trailer. $6,000 negotiable. Also Tremolino has a Home Page at: http://www.geocities.com/tremsetters/ Contact Peter 1-902-677-2434 or email@example.com BOAT IS IN NOVA SCOTIA(11/2011)
PLANS & PROJECTS
*SAILS: I and have just purchased new sails for my Newick 42 (Creative). I am willing to sell the original Saintonge sails which are very well constructed and in very good condition. The main, which is fully battened has 3 reefs, Cunningham, trim stripes, extra roach, and the following dimensions:
The Furling Jib is 105%. It has trim stripes, and UV Leech and Foot.
Contacted Peter MacLean - firstname.lastname@example.org
* HORSTMAN 36 trimaran project for sale! One ama completed and all plywood and lumber to finish the rest of the boat.
Includes full set of plans with designer support. Lying Elora Ontario
Asking well below replacement cost. $3000
Contact: Johan Bouwer Phone: 519-846-2653 Cell: 519-835-3306 Click here for info... For photos and details of design, see designer’s website: www.edhorstmanmultihulldesigns.com (11/2011)
*SEACLIPPER 34 PLANS - unused plans for John Marples Seaclipper 34 trimaran. NEW - $800 US. Sell - $100 Contact: Jerry Coulson email: email@example.com
* Looking for crew? Kris Darbyshire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Sailing in San Francisco - F27 ‘Origami’ - Greg Carter email@example.com
* Zodiac inflatable: 6 foot and 2 hp yamaha motor $575.00 Sal Adamo - 416-324-9776 firstname.lastname@example.org
* Avon ‘Redshank’ - 12’ inflatable dinghy $350 - Dave 416-693-8796
* Thetford Comfortmate head - Brand new, still in plastic - $160 (West Marine - $225 w. taxes)
* Aluminium mast extrusions - 3.25x5.25” oval section 35’long (from Searunner 31) with extruded track
contact - email@example.com
* Azores Guest House - For anyone looking for a unique getaway holiday, this is the perfect place (and at a discount for TMCC members!)